Buffalo Sports Weekend Round 2

Chief Enabler

Last weekend we were 0-3, none of the games were close. After watching the healthy highlights of the Pats/Jets and even the Bruins spanking last night. Buffalo needs to man up.

Sabres should handle their games, Columbus and Penquins have been playing really loose this week. Umberger has been pretty hot I think.

If the Bills lose this one, there could be a riot. Tuesday's police blotter might be two pages.

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Of course, that has a lot to do with the fact that my usual 30-45 minute ride to work took 2.5 hours this morning. So yeah, that leaves me with the feeling that Buffalo will go 0-3 (maybe 0-2-1) and my college hockey rooting interest will go 0-2.

I love that it's friday and all, but man do I wish complaint thursday lasted just a bit longer.

Last weekend we were 0-3, none of the games were close. After watching the healthy highlights of the Pats/Jets and even the Bruins spanking last night. Buffalo needs to man up.

Sabres should handle their games, Columbus and Penquins have been playing really loose this week. Umberger has been pretty hot I think.

If the Bills lose this one, there could be a riot. Tuesday's police blotter might be two pages.

There is no such thing as a easy win when you play in Pittsburgh these days.

Despite a few bad goaltending mistakes, and a few bad defensive mistakes, Pens offense outscored both Detroit (arguably best team in hockey) and Philly (arguably best offense in hockey) and got a full-4 points from them. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Of course, that has a lot to do with the fact that my usual 30-45 minute ride to work took 2.5 hours this morning. So yeah, that leaves me with the feeling that Buffalo will go 0-3 (maybe 0-2-1) and my college hockey rooting interest will go 0-2.

I love that it's friday and all, but man do I wish complaint thursday lasted just a bit longer.

That had to suck..I wouldve called it in and put a wrap on the day..Found a local Golf course and willed myself to a good friday..LOL

That had to suck..I wouldve called it in and put a wrap on the day..Found a local Golf course and willed myself to a good friday..LOL

It's not even close to golf weather around here. Too much rain today. But hey, things picked up a bit when I got to the office. I checked my email and apparently I won the British national lottery. I didn't even buy a ticket! :thumbsup:

I'm not even going to bother going to the college game I'm supposed to go to tomorrow. I think I'll just go walk in traffic instead. Either that or maybe I can go taunt some 6'8 250 lb guy at the gym.

Who would have thought it? All the cars missed me and the 6'8 was deaf. 1-3 on the weekend now.

Archived