Sabre fans. Prepare to chant.

deluca67

Thanks for the welcome!

I had absolutly no intentions of bashing the guy who started this thread.  I really admire his passion.  I wish some players had the same level of passion for thier team! 

I liked this thread, because I felt exactly the same way at the start of the season.  I just thought it would be cool to look back in order to appreciate just what this team and front office has done at the halfway poin of the season.  I was bummed after the Jersey loss, and just wanted to put things in perspective.

Cool.

Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for the welcome!

I had absolutly no intentions of bashing the guy who started this thread. I really admire his passion. I wish some players had the same level of passion for thier team!

I liked this thread, because I felt exactly the same way at the start of the season. I just thought it would be cool to look back in order to appreciate just what this team and front office has done at the halfway poin of the season. I was bummed after the Jersey loss, and just wanted to put things in perspective.

It's why they play the games. :)

Though I am still not in love with Regier I can step back and respect the job being done this year.

Back when the season was announced and then things started happening so fast like the draft free, agency and then camp, it can be frustrating when your team is the only team not participating.

Time will tell if this is the begining stages of a well built team or just dumb luck. It's the half way point and I for one am looking forward to the second half.

Archived