LabattBlue

Complaint Thursdays

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Thank you.  And thank you (if it was you) for deleting that thread.  Most viewed it as a fun release (well, I did), but then it went for a hard nose dive right into the ground.

Why do I always miss all the fun?

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

Why do I always miss all the fun?

Liger created a thread about hot nhl guys, swamp pi and I thought it was strange discussion to have on this forum, pi went the extra mile and started throwing out trans comparisons somehow, and now you're all caught up

Edited by WildCard

11 minutes ago, shrader said:

The side walk in question had a really steep hill to one side.  So if you play it correctly, the people roll down the hill.  Problem solved.

Ah, the bank shot.  Nice.

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Liger created a thread about hot nhl guys, swamp pi and I thought it was strange discussion to have on this forum, pi went the extra mile and started throwing out trans comparisons somehow, and now you're all caught up

Because apparently we're not mature enough to discuss transgender issues without it becoming "weird".

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Ah, the bank shot.  Nice.

Have you by any chance watched the 3rd season of Daredevil?  It gives you a whole new level of appreciation for bank shots.

Just now, shrader said:

Have you by any chance watched the 3rd season of Daredevil?  It gives you a whole new level of appreciation for bank shots.

I have not but I need to do it because I think Netflix is going to drop that show soon.

Just now, Eleven said:

I have not but I need to do it because I think Netflix is going to drop that show soon.

I'm pretty sure it will be hosted on their service for quite a while, but yes, the show has already been canceled.  Now there's a complaint right there.

6 minutes ago, shrader said:

I'm pretty sure it will be hosted on their service for quite a while, but yes, the show has already been canceled.  Now there's a complaint right there.

Disney is taking it all to their own streaming service, along with a bunch of new Marvel content.  The already on Netflix stuff stays there, I’d imagine.  

We've had 10 inches of snow accumulation this season so far. Trouble is it all fell on one day in November and it has been melted for almost 2 full months! I hate brown winters. I need snow. It's vital to my mental well being.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubkev said:

We've had 10 inches of snow accumulation this season so far. Trouble is it all fell on one day in November and it has been melted for almost 2 full months! I hate brown winters. I need snow. It's vital to my mental well being.

I need sunshine.  We're finally getting a little bit right at this moment, but this winter has been exceptionally dreary.

28 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Disney is taking it all to their own streaming service, along with a bunch of new Marvel content.  The already on Netflix stuff stays there, I’d imagine.  

I'm pretty I had read that Disney can't just bring the show over to their service as is.  They'd have to make a new show, or probably team up some of the other canceled shows.  I'd imagine a very easy work around to this would be making a new Daredevil show, but with a new name.  It's Disney, they'll find a workaround fairly quickly.

4 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

and the roads were clear this morning before I could test out the Subaru 😢

Find yourself a nice Home Depot parking and scout out where the barriers are ahead of time.

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

For now. In short, Netflix "leases" content for a period of time from the content owner for a cost. When that time is coming to an end, the content owner and Netflix can negotiate how much for the next amount of time. Disney may well say been nice, and the content will disappear off Netflix when the time is up. I can't help think we've all been in a kind of renaissance where people had access to the same content (Netflix + Cable, really) for the most part. It looks like it'll be going into silos where you'll have Disney people, Netflix people, Prime people, and others. Most people aren't going to spend on a bunch of services.

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

I need sunshine.  We're finally getting a little bit right at this moment, but this winter has been exceptionally dreary.

Agreed.  Longer days can't pile up fast enough.

• Like 1

Why won't my brain let my body freaking sleep?!  Grrrrr....

22 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Why won't my brain let my body freaking sleep?!  Grrrrr....

Edited by Doohickie
You're not taking those drugs again, are you?