Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Now imagine living in a town where the only female hockey fans like the Bruins. I'm pretty sure half of them can beat me up.

thanks to you, my monitors were covered in coke back-wash and burger king.

the good news out of this is that my screens are now almost factory fresh.

More and more I appreciate the polygamy attitude of the Mormons, but not sure I could deal with more than one woman at a time. Got a hard enough time doing that. Maybe the reason I avoided marriage till almost 40.

Just remember as an old Irishman once told me... all women were educated in the basement of the Pentagon at 5 years old and they know all the psy-ops tricks. Have a beer and don't get too emotionally invested the next time. Remember they accuse us men of not being emotional anyway.

as a full-fledged mormon in utah, i'm pretty sure i can safely speak for all of us when i say NONE OF US want more than a single wife. those polygs in texas and arizona can have 'em.

not to mention the fact that actual mormons long ago gave up the concept of plural marriage. probably for a damn good reason.

as a full-fledged mormon in utah, i'm pretty sure i can safely speak for all of us when i say NONE OF US want more than a single wife. those polygs in texas and arizona can have 'em.

not to mention the fact that actual mormons long ago gave up the concept of plural marriage. probably for a damn good reason.

Well said, LOL

Sorry, meant Aleve. The naproxen is easier to take just a couple times a day. I had the problem from tennis (since stopped playing) but it worked best.

Gotcha. I'm contemplating now because it *feels* like tendonitis, but I know that the trigger point pain has gone away (in the past) by using advil.

Aleve did wonders for my plantar fasciitis and the bicep tendonitis a few years back.

Yesterday I was reminded why I dislike Facebook. A week or so back, a girl at work posted something about her boss having just shown up at 12:45pm. They do not get along, but no one really likes or respects this guy because he's the type of smarmy jerk who is more concerned with making himself look good than he is with actually doing any work. So her comment (naturally) spawned a few responses from others who know this guy, and I had posted something to the effect that it must be nice to get paid 6-8x more than I do and work half the hours and called the guy a douche. Yesterday we find out that the boss's former secretary (who still works in the building and is "friends" with the girl) printed out a copy of the comment and showed it to him. The secretary is one of these middle aged ladies that always wants to be chummy with everyone and hang out, but then she turns around and does this kind of thing, which is particularly annoying because she doesn't even work there anymore! Needless to say, the boss is pretty pissed-off. Fortunately, he has nothing over me (not my boss), and since he's a non-confrontational prick, he'll never say anything to me. Unfortunately, he's making his employees a little miserable in an attempt to get to me, which I feel badly about. Damn you, Facebook.

Gotcha. I'm contemplating now because it *feels* like tendonitis, but I know that the trigger point pain has gone away (in the past) by using advil.

Aleve did wonders for my plantar fasciitis and the bicep tendonitis a few years back.

Bursa pain gets reflected not in the shoulder but in the nerve that follows down the arm. its easily seen on a sonogram (better than radioactive MRi or CT)

Yesterday I was reminded why I dislike Facebook. A week or so back, a girl at work posted something about her boss having just shown up at 12:45pm.

Stuff like this is why I don't friend people I work with on social media sites. I leave work at work. I don't want my bosses and co-workers to know what I'm up to beyond what I tell them.

Stuff like this is why I don't friend people I work with on social media sites. I leave work at work. I don't want my bosses and co-workers to know what I'm up to beyond what I tell them.

Yeah, I know... I purposefully didn't "friend" the secretary for that reason, but unfortunately the other girl did. I have something like 43 "friends" on Facebook and I think at least half of them are people I would consider friendly acquaintances whom I would rather not know my business, so I don't put much in the way of personal stuff on there. Ah well. Lesson learned, I suppose.

Just promise her you'll scream oh Jesus at the end.

Yeah, right. Xander Crews is only thinking about one thing, and it certainly isn't the gray matter between his ears. Can't respect a woman enough to not treat her like a

w h o r e.

That's what he gets for hanging out with John Thomas all these years...

as I write this from the couch I am almost 100% sure my fiance and I are breaking up after 5 years and its not my decision, the sabres winning the stanley cup tomorrow could not fill the gap that now grows within the confines of my heart and soul.

Take it from a man who went from thinking he had it all to having nothing to being happier than ever with a new perspective (and new girl), it will only get better. Everything happens for a reason. It may look grim now but things will turn around faster than you think. My best advice, seize the day. Do things you never could before. I've been doing things I've barely dreamed of because I was given a new lease on life. Enjoy my brother!!

I just don't post anything on FB that I wouldn't want everyone to read. That being said, I post about once a month.