Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Anticipation......

Leaving for New Orleans tomorrow morning. Be gone for a week. I've got a bunch of loose ends at work to tie up but in my mind I'm already on Bourbon St.

I've got a bad case of pre-vacation "I don't give a shat" right now.

Guest Sloth

She left me, dumped me, forsaken me, ripped out my heart and crushed it. Its over, done, finished, no longer happening, my wedding is canceled, my life is dark, i am lost in a stormy sea of memories and heartache.

Definitely understand the emotions you're feeling right now. My soon to be ex-wife left me w/ no warning, no reason(s) why. What makes this even worse is we have two beautiful children, and I cannot describe the pain I experience when I'm not around them. Listen to what Hopefulfuture said, though. These times are tough, but just take it one day at a time and slowly move on. You will eventually regain your happiness, and if you want to, you will meet somebody else. The key to all of this is thinking positive.

Definitely understand the emotions you're feeling right now. My soon to be ex-wife left me w/ no warning, no reason(s) why. What makes this even worse is we have two beautiful children, and I cannot describe the pain I experience when I'm not around them. Listen to what Hopefulfuture said, though. These times are tough, but just take it one day at a time and slowly move on. You will eventually regain your happiness, and if you want to, you will meet somebody else. The key to all of this is thinking positive.

thxs, and good luck to you as well, my brother's wife cheated on him but he forgave her cuz of their little girl so I know what you mean.

ps: My fiance was a fair weather hockey fan on good days. Gotta find a cute smart sabres fan.

• Like (+1) 1

She left me, dumped me, forsaken me, ripped out my heart and crushed it. Its over, done, finished, no longer happening, my wedding is canceled, my life is dark, i am lost in a stormy sea of memories and heartache.

I am so sorry to hear about this. Same thing goes to thanes16 as well. :cry: for both of you. Seriously.

Anticipation......

Leaving for New Orleans tomorrow morning. Be gone for a week. I've got a bunch of loose ends at work to tie up but in my mind I'm already on Bourbon St.

I've got a bad case of pre-vacation "I don't give a shat" right now.

I was in your same position last week before heading to San Diego for a beer conference. I got back on Sunday and I'm still feeling the effects of last weeks over indulgence.

Two complaints this week:

1, Some people are just so trashy and utterly lacking in decorum that, once the maintenance staff clean the restrooms at public places, someone has to come along and trash it - and then have the nerve to blame maintenance for not keeping it clean! :angry:

2, The way some people drive out here, it's going to be their last Summer vacation ever.

Guest Sloth

thxs, and good luck to you as well, my brother's wife cheated on him but he forgave her cuz of their little girl so I know what you mean.

ps: My fiance was a fair weather hockey fan on good days. Gotta find a cute smart sabres fan.

That is a definite! Probably easier for you, though. I assume you're in the Buffalo area, so there are a number of Sabres fans. I'm on the Mississippi gulf coast, and there are only a handful of hockey fans.

Now imagine living in a town where the only female hockey fans like the Bruins. I'm pretty sure half of them can beat me up.

Or you could show up drunk and uninvited at 3AM and see what happens. That's how I finished things with my ex. Just don't make any threats or bring any weapons and the most they can charge you with is 2nd Degree Harassment, which is a violation in NY.

Given some of the things you've written about her inability to interact with your family, you're better off in the long run.

I know, probably little comfort right now.

But a better fit will come along.

Given some of the things you've written about her inability to interact with your family, you're better off in the long run.

I know, probably little comfort right now.

But a better fit will come along.

More and more I appreciate the polygamy attitude of the Mormons, but not sure I could deal with more than one woman at a time. Got a hard enough time doing that. Maybe the reason I avoided marriage till almost 40.

Just remember as an old Irishman once told me... all women were educated in the basement of the Pentagon at 5 years old and they know all the psy-ops tricks. Have a beer and don't get too emotionally invested the next time. Remember they accuse us men of not being emotional anyway.

Or you could show up drunk and uninvited at 3AM and see what happens. That's how I finished things with my ex. Just don't make any threats or bring any weapons and the most they can charge you with is 2nd Degree Harassment, which is a violation in NY.

I had no idea Matthew Barnaby posted here.

2, The way some people drive out here, it's going to be their last Summer vacation ever.

I've been having this complaint for years. I'm starting to think that road tests are becoming so much easier that it's almost like getting your driver's license from a box of cereal. People really have no clue on the roads anymore.

My complaint (you knew I'd have one): I pulled something or wrenched the muscles by my shoulder blade so badly that it's triggered the trigger point and pain is shooting down my arm. No, it's not a stroke coming on (though, my stresses at work would disagree with that). I did this by simply raising my arm to wash my hair in the shower last Friday - the pain was in my neck/shoulder only until I woke up with this yesterday morning. I've been taking ibuprofen and it helps, but if I wake up with this again tomorrow, it's time for the doctor...and I have golf tournaments coming up. :censored:

I've been having this complaint for years. I'm starting to think that road tests are becoming so much easier that it's almost like getting your driver's license from a box of cereal. People really have no clue on the roads anymore.

My complaint (you knew I'd have one): I pulled something or wrenched the muscles by my shoulder blade so badly that it's triggered the trigger point and pain is shooting down my arm. No, it's not a stroke coming on (though, my stresses at work would disagree with that). I did this by simply raising my arm to wash my hair in the shower last Friday - the pain was in my neck/shoulder only until I woke up with this yesterday morning. I've been taking ibuprofen and it helps, but if I wake up with this again tomorrow, it's time for the doctor...and I have golf tournaments coming up. :censored:

Bursitis in your shoulder, just guessing. Advil would work better.

signed,

Dr. Chz

Careful, sounds like rotator-cuff issues. Change the way you sleep. Keep taking ibuprofen for a week before you call... part of getting old though, it sucks. Did it last year and have been using those rubber band things at the advice of a trainer to strengthen muscles without the impact of weights. Seems to help, but has taken a long time to subside. Lifting my kids up doesn't help.

My wife is a nurse and that is what they are going to tell you before they really want to look at you.

P.S. Advil and ibuprofen are basically the same thing. You can try Aleve.

Careful, sounds like rotator-cuff issues. Change the way you sleep. Keep taking ibuprofen for a week before you call... part of getting old though, it sucks. Did it last year and have been using those rubber band things at the advice of a trainer to strengthen muscles without the impact of weights. Seems to help, but has taken a long time to subside. Lifting my kids up doesn't help.

My wife is a nurse and that is what they are going to tell you before they really want to look at you.

I've actually got one of those bands - I used it to help with bicep tendonitis a few years back and had been using it off & on. I guess I should be "on" again. I also took Motrin PM last night so I could actually sleep...stupid thing kept me up all night the previous night. It probably does have something to do with the way I sleep. A chiropractor told me years ago that you should either sleep on your back or on your side.