Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

So the last few days I have been at TBD getting a feeling for the upcoming draft. I make a post about the Brandon Marshall trade to Miami. So how long would it take before someone replies to my post bashing me for being a fan of a woman beater, which I clearly never said. A whole 4 or 5 posts later. Unbelievable, it's like clock work over there. Can someone please tell me why it is so freaking hard to post over there without any drama. There is so much more maturity over here at SS, and when there is an issue we can usually get it straightened out like adults. WTF!!!!

Haha I gave up posting on there awhile back....only rarely do I make a post these days. Just not worth it - I just use the site for news updates and whatnot. Meanwhile, I hear LabattBlue has been stuck at 10,000 posts for some time now!

It's still Thursday, so here's my complaint today.

TWICE today, while going through the EZ-Pass or iZoom lanes on my drive from Cleveland to Chicago, idiots didn't bother to read the signs. I always use the faster lanes because I have an EZ-Pass. What pisses me off is that people don't pay attention, then stop at the UNATTENDED booth to get their ticket when they're not supposed to be there in the first ###### place. WAKE THE ###### UP, MORONS.

Don't worry about that poster. he/she is a douche who's obviously too rapped up in other people's personal lives.

Most fans would agree with you regarding his on-field play.

The reason for more drama there is because of the volume. Many more posters there, and frankly, the NFL just draws more fans. unfortunately, there isn't a pre-screening for joining a forum, so you have to enter at your own risk... shake it off and don't let it spoil the many GOOD posters TSW has!

Man, the hate he had towards Marshall and the fact he thought I loved the guy, because of his football talent, which in turn made me a fan of women beaters, you would think Marshall slept with his wife. Wtf. I have never had to explain my point that was right there in black and white so many times to the same person.

I started out there years ago, then left for quite awhile. Now I remember exactly why. It's a freaking bash fest over there. Much nicer over here. Hockey fans have more intelligence obviously.

Guest Sloth

My complaint, haven't made in one in a while and I'm sure this doesn't belong on this board, but WTF did the Bills just do? A running back with no size! The Bills need a QB, and with the ones available they should've taken one. Unless the Bills make a trade for another 1st rounder, Buffalo will continue to have QB issues. WTF can they not gamble on a guy?!

My complaint, haven't made in one in a while and I'm sure this doesn't belong on this board, but WTF did the Bills just do? A running back with no size! The Bills need a QB, and with the ones available they should've taken one. Unless the Bills make a trade for another 1st rounder, Buffalo will continue to have QB issues. WTF can they not gamble on a guy?!

Unless they figure out how to get Big Ben, this will be an astonishing reach for a team with no o-line, no QB and no D-line

Unless they figure out how to get Big Ben, this will be an astonishing reach for a team with no o-line, no QB and no D-line

I wanted an OT, also. I guess they must think that the available ones weren't worth a #9 pick...even though Anthony Davis went right after Spiller.

My complaint (you knew I couldn't go without one): tendonitis sucks.

I can't go to the game tomorrow. That alone sux. But I also hardly can walk because what the ###### happened to my back?!

Dammit. I'm in my thirties and I'm walking like I'm in my eighties. (Not in THE eighties; it's not a moonwalk.)

I would have liked an OT, but in fairness to Spiller he is about the same size as Thurman. Also, it is clear by how the first round turned out, Clausen was not worthy of a top 10 pick.

I'm not sure if I should complain about Gov Paterson, the state legislature, both, or neither. Yes, I'm a state employee and I don't care if I'm furloughed, if they delay my annual raise, or if they lag my pay for a week...just as long as I keep my job. Either way, the so-called powers that be in Albany are fighting over band aids and stupid ways to save a buck while they try and pass a budget.

Here's an idea - PASS THE F**KING BUDGET!!!!!

The company used to provide pastic untensils in the various lunch rooms. Apparently they have stopped. I cannot find a fork so I am using a spoon. It would have been nice if the higher ups would have mentioned something so I could bring in my own fork.