Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Do we have any anglers on this thread? You'll have plenty to complain about once you read this.

ESPN has clarified that the article that started this s storm was an opinion piece and not news. Don't worry though, the government, aka whimpy liberals, is still going to try and take your guns.

Now on to my complaint, we finally get some decent weather and it is suppose to rain all weekend.

ESPN has clarified that the article that started this s storm was an opinion piece and not news. Don't worry though, the government, aka whimpy liberals, is still going to try and take your guns.

Now on to my complaint, we finally get some decent weather and it is suppose to rain all weekend.

:bag: I must have missed the "opinion" part. My apologies.

As for the gun issue, look at it this way: when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. If that happens, I think I may move to Finland.

Do we have any anglers on this thread? You'll have plenty to complain about once you read this.

I'm not against shutting a system down in order to save it, not forever, though. And that guy gave himself away with this line-

Additionally, some of these same organizations have revealed their anti-fishing bias with their attempts to ban tackle containing lead in the United States and Canada.

They're not anti-fishing, they're anti-lead, duh.

I'm a liberal, but don't worry, if I take your gun, I'm keeping it for myself.

My complaint is that I have too many complaints to list.

Well, that is how a warm front, aka low pressure system works. Temps go up, then precipitation.

Me? I'm thankful for the rain. All the winter salt is still on the road and I don't want to ruin 4 months of no salt for my car with one week of sun. Come rain, wash the evilness away.

I'm not the only mod here. :doh:

:D

True, but the reason why I went to you in the first place is that you started this thread.

No worries, though. If the thread never gets opened on a particular Thursday, it's not the end of the world for all of us here. We'll just wait for the next one.