Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

On 3/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, WildCard said:

Beginning the process of buying a house. The issue is, while renting out our current apartment. Most likely going to be paying overlapping mortgages for 2-3 months

When did you start the buying process? My lease ends in December and looking to buy but avoid the same. 

18 minutes ago, #freejame said:

When did you start the buying process? My lease ends in December and looking to buy but avoid the same. 

My property management company let me go month to month after my year lease expired when I informed them that I was looking to buy. 

Just now, ubkev said:

My property management company let me go month to month after my year lease expired when I informed them that I was looking to buy. 

Mine will do the same. Rent is a little higher month to month, but definitely better than getting wrapped up in two places long term. 

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

We haven't officially, plan on it this month. I know people who are offering 20-30k over asking for starter homes. It's crazy 

50 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Anything to do in Danbury, CT?  More specifically, any local brew that's worth my time?

The hell you doing in Danbury?  My former employer is headquartered there.  There are some decent restaurants but I don't know of any real night life.

Don't recall any breweries right in Danbury but 40 min south of there in Norwalk there was one or two.  Sorry, forgot the names, but I don't think there are more than 2 so should be easy to figure out.

10 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Bump-

Managed to take a fall in the middle of the night a few days ago. Fractured 4 ribs and poked two wholes in my left lung.  

Off to the ER and then transported to ECMC. They let me go 2 days later. This hurts like a bitch. 

Oh my!  Get well and maybe it’s time to get those childhood bed rails back out.  😊

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Bump-

Managed to take a fall in the middle of the night a few days ago. Fractured 4 ribs and poked two wholes in my left lung.  

Off to the ER and then transported to ECMC. They let me go 2 days later. This hurts like a bitch. 

Sorry to hear this.  You are going to be feeling that for a while.  Take it easy, heal up quick.

My complaint is the Sabres "goal song" which I thought was dead but then they played it when we scored tonight.

Can we please get rid of that garbage?  

Do we have to listen to it forever?

How about a new one? 

How about none at all?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I coughed on Sunday and my back went out. Spent all of Sunday on the floor then took Monday and Tuesday off work. Feel pretty good now, still in some discomfort. Really wish I could take the whole week off, feels terrible to sit down still. 

I live in perpetual fear of my back and shoulders getting screwed up. Was sedentary with bad posture for lots of years

Edited by Randall Flagg