Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

That's awesome.

Like my avatar shows, we have a cabin out that way. WNY is the only place where I pack both my winter coat and my swimsuit if I'm going back.

I have often used both in the same weekend.

With the way my boiler has been acting, I use both too.... Inside my house πŸ˜‚

Cabin in South Wales area?Β 

When you are walking along a sidewalk at night...no where near the road...and the oncoming cars insist on putting their high-beams on the moment they see you on the sidewalk.Β  Really?Β  You are blinding me...and its not like I'm on the shoulder...I'm walking on the sidewalk a good 8-10 feet from the side of the road.

3 hours ago, spndnchz said:

I think my iPad Pro is on its last legs. Battery only last about half the time asΒ before.Β 

I have an iPad Air that is less than six years old. Β Battery lasts about 20 minutes. It goes from 100, to 99, to 98, to off. It recharges to 100 in five minutes or less. Β No one can explain this phenomenon to me.

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I have an iPad Air that is less than six years old. Β Battery lasts about 20 minutes. It goes from 100, to 99, to 98, to off. It recharges to 100 in five minutes or less. Β No one can explain this phenomenon to me.

Have you turned off all of Apples behind the scenes hijinx?

Notifications, iCloud, newsfeeds, etc?

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I was being sarcastic, poorly so. We have a bunch of traffic circles in town and I swear that no one knows how to properly use them.Β 

I'm a little surprised that, where you live, there are circles that are not crop circles, but whatever. Β Enjoy the crop/traffic circles.

Just now, SwampD said:

I totally agree.

Where you live, there are real traffic circles.

Just now, Eleven said:

I'm a little surprised that, where you live, there are circles that are not crop circles, but whatever. Β Enjoy the crop/traffic circles.

Where you live, there are real traffic circles.

Where I work they replaced all the lights with traffic circles, no idea why.Β 

Where I live, I need a snowmobile to get homeΒ 

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I can explain it:Β  you need a new battery.Β  The apple store will do it for a price that is high enough to make you seriously consider just buying a new ipad.

30 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I can explain it:Β  you need a new battery.Β  The apple store will do it for a price that is high enough to make you seriously consider just buying a new ipad.

The IT folks that I have talked with say that it is way too soon for an iPad.Β  An iPhone?Β  That would be about right, according to them.

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'll trade houses.... Along with the mortgage payments 😁

Β 

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Not sure you've thought that through.

Yeah, across the river from NYC is definitely going to be more expensive than in between crop circle and traffic circle.

• Haha (+1) 2