Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

That's awesome.

Like my avatar shows, we have a cabin out that way. WNY is the only place where I pack both my winter coat and my swimsuit if I'm going back.

I have often used both in the same weekend.

With the way my boiler has been acting, I use both too.... Inside my house 😂

Cabin in South Wales area? 

When you are walking along a sidewalk at night...no where near the road...and the oncoming cars insist on putting their high-beams on the moment they see you on the sidewalk.  Really?  You are blinding me...and its not like I'm on the shoulder...I'm walking on the sidewalk a good 8-10 feet from the side of the road.

3 hours ago, spndnchz said:

I think my iPad Pro is on its last legs. Battery only last about half the time as before. 

I have an iPad Air that is less than six years old.  Battery lasts about 20 minutes. It goes from 100, to 99, to 98, to off. It recharges to 100 in five minutes or less.  No one can explain this phenomenon to me.

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I have an iPad Air that is less than six years old.  Battery lasts about 20 minutes. It goes from 100, to 99, to 98, to off. It recharges to 100 in five minutes or less.  No one can explain this phenomenon to me.

Have you turned off all of Apples behind the scenes hijinx?

Notifications, iCloud, newsfeeds, etc?

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I was being sarcastic, poorly so. We have a bunch of traffic circles in town and I swear that no one knows how to properly use them. 

I'm a little surprised that, where you live, there are circles that are not crop circles, but whatever.  Enjoy the crop/traffic circles.

Just now, SwampD said:

I totally agree.

Where you live, there are real traffic circles.

Just now, Eleven said:

I'm a little surprised that, where you live, there are circles that are not crop circles, but whatever.  Enjoy the crop/traffic circles.

Where you live, there are real traffic circles.

Where I work they replaced all the lights with traffic circles, no idea why. 

Where I live, I need a snowmobile to get home 

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I can explain it:  you need a new battery.  The apple store will do it for a price that is high enough to make you seriously consider just buying a new ipad.

30 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I can explain it:  you need a new battery.  The apple store will do it for a price that is high enough to make you seriously consider just buying a new ipad.

The IT folks that I have talked with say that it is way too soon for an iPad.  An iPhone?  That would be about right, according to them.

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'll trade houses.... Along with the mortgage payments 😁

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Not sure you've thought that through.

Yeah, across the river from NYC is definitely going to be more expensive than in between crop circle and traffic circle.

• Haha (+1) 2