Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

2 hours ago, steveoath said:

Its 11pm. My 4 month old puppy now has decided she doesn't want to sleep in her crate and is howling the place down. Its never been an issue before now. Just when we'd settled into a nice routine with her too. Aaaarrrgggghhhh. I need sleep.

Is there a chance she doesn’t feel good? Like an upset stomach or growing pains etc ...

My Wife says that the way the election is covered feels like she is watching American Gladiators or American Ninja Warriors. All the red white and blue and simple graphics.

This better end soon cuz I really need a day off. 

13 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Get yourself a one time double dose of doxycycline and that should mitigate any worry 

Thanks.  I did this after I found the tick and hopefully it did the trick, but I'm still paranoid.  And it doesn't help that I find ticks on our dog almost every day!

1 minute ago, nfreeman said:

Thanks.  I did this after I found the tick and hopefully it did the trick, but I'm still paranoid.  And it doesn't help that I find ticks on our dog almost every day!

Only brown deer ticks carry lyme and not all of them do. The tick has to be present and burrowed for I believe 72 hours to even transmit, if, it is a carrier 🙂

My complaint.  Received a call from my son last night right at bed time.  Always a hair raiser.

He was stranded on side of road.  Car died and wouldn’t restart.  Got it towed to a local shop.

This morning he gets the news.  Timing chain broke.  He’s just out of the warranty period.  New motor is $5k, used is like 3.5k.  The stats guys that figure out these warranty periods are good.  *****.  

Frickin kid is all jacked up worrying about paying for it. Mom wants to come to his rescue. So much for my plans....

Not a complaint really, but took the bike out today, finally feeling a bit better. But man the roads are not safe for motos right now. There were several pockets of loose stone and grime and etc, caught one and almost dumped it. 

Maybe the plows being out last week should've been the sign to winterize the bikes. 

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Not a complaint really, but took the bike out today, finally feeling a bit better. But man the roads are not safe for motos right now. There were several pockets of loose stone and grime and etc, caught one and almost dumped it. 

Maybe the plows being out last week should've been the sign to winterize the bikes. 

Mine is packed away already. Once they salt the roads I’m done. Ruins the chrome. 

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Got 2 inches or so last week, now it's 70 today.... 

That's awesome.

Like my avatar shows, we have a cabin out that way. WNY is the only place where I pack both my winter coat and my swimsuit if I'm going back.

I have often used both in the same weekend.