Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Sorry to hear this.  It's never easy, even if it is for the best.

+++++

Small things ...

Nothing like a last minute (literally ... almost) amendment that is really silly and with a typo no less.

I'm distraught. Grief stricken and in a dark place 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, 2ForTripping said:

I can understand your grief. There is a great deal of loss here. Take heart my friend. Many have gone through this. It will get better. There is a great deal of happiness out there for those that seek it out.

7 hours ago, 2ForTripping said:

Hang in there sir.  It will hurt like hell for a while but then it will get better.  

In the meantime if you can force yourself to exercise it will help your spirits.  

It will be alright. 

Just got diagnosed with the C word... dont know yet if malignant but after passing a second kidney stone in a week and a half with some blood my urologist... all men over 50 should have one... wanted to do a urine sample and CT scan. Saw the stones and a weird shadow.  Blood came back positive in urine... not in good way.., so did a scope, sure enough small tumor in my bladder... caught it early Thank God... for a kidney stone... who knew.  

They excise it laparoscopically by putting three holes in belly... what really sucks is I have to a catheter for a week... sigh.. 

Told my wife upon result of scope I have 2 days to live... she told me to f off appropriately.

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Just got diagnosed with the C word... dont know yet if malignant but after passing a second kidney stone in a week and a half with some blood my urologist... all men over 50 should have one... wanted to do a urine sample and CT scan. Saw the stones and a weird shadow.  Blood came back positive in urine... not in good way.., so did a scope, sure enough small tumor in my bladder... caught it early Thank God... for a kidney stone... who knew.  

They excise it laparoscopically by putting three holes in belly... what really sucks is I have to a catheter for a week... sigh.. 

Told my wife upon result of scope I have 2 days to live... she told me to f off appropriately.

Sorry to here this. Hoping for the best.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Thank God indeed. How many people disregard symptoms and end up at the worst case scenario? 

You’re a smart man. Well....except for the comments to the wife. Good luck man.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Damn, I’m really sorry to hear this. I was just grilling my parents yesterday about keeping on their appointments, you couldn’t be more right about the importance of it. Thankfully you were able to catch it early. I wish you nothing but the best going forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

My dad appears to have just won his battle.

Kick its ass.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/9/2019 at 7:32 PM, North Buffalo said:

Just read this, that sucks man I hope everything gets better ?

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 5/9/2019 at 7:32 PM, North Buffalo said:

Feel better and ***** CANCER!

• Like (+1) 1

**** cancer... caught it early though, tumor in my bladder, surgery to remove june 19, sounds routine and very treatable... scared crap out of me initially... as ive read up... fairly common in males over 55... guess who turns 55 in 3 months... I'm ahead of schedule lol

• Like (+1) 2

**** cancer... caught it early though, tumor in my bladder, surgery to remove june 19, sounds routine and very treatable... scared crap out of me initially... as ive read up... fairly common in males over 55... guess who turns 55 in 3 months... I'm ahead of schedule lol

Best of luck! June 19th ain’t a Thursday, so the surgery has to go well since there’s no complaint thread to post in. Fingers crossed that all future updates are in the Awesome thread instead?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Good luck, NB!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

How many weed jokes have you heard so far?

This is so strong that it is distinctly skunk.. Not even any room for interpretation! We’ve been trying to cover it up with a spray but all we have is this mediocre lavender Febreeze. It isn’t really helping haha