Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I have three keys on my mac that don't work.

Two of them are necessary for me to input my password.

Any help--even Charlie help--would be appreciated.

Signed,

Eleven on his work computer.

Are they both laptops? Are you signed in?

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I have three keys on my mac that don't work.

Two of them are necessary for me to input my password.

Any help--even Charlie help--would be appreciated.

Signed,

Eleven on his work computer.

Hey man I'm a Dev this is Charlie Work ?

What's your end goal here? Just to log in? Swamp is right, easiest thing would be if you've logged into it els where and the password is in the cache of the device 

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Or if you’re already logged in and need to put your password in for other things, go to preferences/keyboard and check the show keyboard/emoji viewer on the menu bar.

Yeah there are virtual keyboards you can use with your mouse too

9 hours ago, WildCard said:

Don't be the person to make a meeting last longer than it should just to hear yourself talk

I was actually getting on SS to type something about people who won’t shut their hole for no good reason, and this was the first post I read. I just don’t get it.

• Like (+1) 1

And I hate the term “mansplain.”

Listen sweetheart (teehee), I didn’t dumb it down because you are a woman and I am a man. I dumbed it down because you are really freakin smart and the people you are talking to are morons.

I got news yesterday evening that my uncle-in-law committed suicide.

This comes after his wife cleaned out the bank accounts and took the kids a few days earlier while he was at work. The family is not taking it well, as a lot of dirt around the apparently persistent unhappiness & marital problems are all coming out in the post-mortem. It's especially tough since he lived in Myrtle Beach and the rest of the family in is WNY. Just another reminder that mental health should not be taken lightly, and just because people "look" okay doesn't mean they aren't troubled inside.

***** man. 

1 hour ago, Samson's Flow said:

I got news yesterday evening that my uncle-in-law committed suicide.

This comes after his wife cleaned out the bank accounts and took the kids a few days earlier while he was at work. The family is not taking it well, as a lot of dirt around the apparently persistent unhappiness & marital problems are all coming out in the post-mortem. It's especially tough since he lived in Myrtle Beach and the rest of the family in is WNY. Just another reminder that mental health should not be taken lightly, and just because people "look" okay doesn't mean they aren't troubled inside.

***** man. 

That stinks.  Saddened at your family's loss.

Sunday:  Power out.

Monday:  Power still out; car won't start at night.

Tuesday:  Power on, got roadside assistance to start car.

Wednesday:  Had to go to Rochester in a snowstorm.  At least I was smart enough to take the train.

Today:  Sick.

Hell of a week.

34 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

When will we not be known as Winnipeg of NS?

The thermostat just went under for the third time ... hey, oh @PASabreFan ... speaking of whom.  Is he in timeout too?

Who's in timeout?  I know two posters who aren't interested in participating on the board right now, but I don't know of anyone who is in timeout.

15 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Wednesday:  Had to go to Rochester in a snowstorm.  At least I was smart enough to take the train.

Hell of a week.

And I bet you watched a couple hockey games in there too.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Hell of a week.

Who's in timeout?  I know two posters who aren't interested in participating on the board right now, but I don't know of anyone who is in timeout.

Wow!!  Terrible week for you.

During the Leaves game in the GDT there was some heated stuff going on and I asked and was told that one was in timeout as a result.  The other has not been seen since.