Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I was coming here to complain about WGRZ/NBC being blacked out in a dispute with Fios and how it’s ridiculous that this can happen with an over the air channel. However they reached an agreement and it’s back on. So no complaining necessary I guess

I'm getting better at moving on. I still don't let stuff go and I still don't forget but as I sit here at the bar, relaxing with my first sip of beer I'm feeling pretty chill. I had an absolute ***** day at work. But that ended 9 hours ago and I'm happy to report that I haven't thought about it since about 11am. 

So complaint: work sucked...oh well, ***** happens. But hey, personal growth! Yaay!

But seriously....I hate this ***** guy....

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I'm getting better at moving on. I still don't let stuff go and I still don't forget but as I sit here at the bar, relaxing with my first sip of beer I'm feeling pretty chill. I had an absolute ***** day at work. But that ended 9 hours ago and I'm happy to report that I haven't thought about it since about 11am. 

So complaint: work sucked...oh well, ***** happens. But hey, personal growth! Yaay!

But seriously....I hate this ***** guy....

Right there with ya man. Cheers

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Bumpity Bump.

Why does this thread close at midnight ET when it doesn't open until 12 Hanoi or Jakarta time?? Plus is there really an automated thread killer switch and how many minutes need to go by before the Topic is killed entirely??

Missing a shuttle bus by about 30 seconds after getting stuck behind two people blocking an entire sidewalk while they walk as slow as humanly possible while talking.  All groups of people who refuse to break from their side-by-side formation on a sidewalk even though other people are coming should be shot... especially when the sidewalk is in a spot where you can only step off it it to one side, but doing so gets you get by a car.

Our house was TP'd while we were in Canada for a week over the break.   Some neighbors rallied and kindly cleaned up our yard, but still finding TP all over the property, in the pool filter, stuck to the solar panels, under the grill, in the fire pit, etc.     

This is like the 4th or 5th time our house has been hit.   Middle schoolers, SMH.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Missing a shuttle bus by about 30 seconds after getting stuck behind two people blocking an entire sidewalk while they walk as slow as humanly possible while talking.  All groups of people who refuse to break from their side-by-side formation on a sidewalk even though other people are coming should be shot... especially when the sidewalk is in a spot where you can only step off it it to one side, but doing so gets you get by a car.

But imagine the backup if you had 2 dead people laying on the sidewalk.

14 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

But imagine the backup if you had 2 dead people laying on the sidewalk.

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

She has a point, @shrader

The side walk in question had a really steep hill to one side.  So if you play it correctly, the people roll down the hill.  Problem solved.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

Why do I always miss all the fun?

Liger created a thread about hot nhl guys, swamp pi and I thought it was strange discussion to have on this forum, pi went the extra mile and started throwing out trans comparisons somehow, and now you're all caught up

Edited by WildCard