Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

MC Ren was never given his true props.

perhaps true - but there was only so much "love" (?) to go around when you shared the bill with a mic master like ice cube (dude killed it back in the day), a production genius like dre, and a character as compelling as e.

for my money, the best mc out of that whole ruthless/priority gang was the d.o.c. - if you still have an affection for that early 90s stuff from dre, the d.o.c.'s first album is a must-have. absurd.

Its not August yet. Get it right Blue. :censored:

Ok, for some reason this file that I'm working on here with two other people keeps randomly creating backup copies of itself. Normally that sounds like a good thing, but this one makes no sense. It has happened twice now this month, but with no real rhyme or reason to it. I have limited file space to work with, so its very annoying. Even stranger, for some reason the backup file is always noticeably larger than the original. How in the hell does that happen? :wallbash:

I also hate the idiot kids across the street from my apartment who still think its the 4th of July and keep firing off fireworks (usually towards buildings and cars). These idiots also fire them when the sun is still out. Smart. :rolleyes:

I just witnessed a female teaching a woman from India how to drive in front of my house. Let me just say that I really don't want that Indian woman driving on the same streets as me. It was painful to watch. It was all I could do to not go out there and advise her to remove herself from the driver's seat and to never go back. Couldn't even back up, and when she did, it was so slow and nowhere near the space she was trying to hit. This was after the 'instructor' showed her how to do it by missing the spot herself. It was even worse when she tried to pull out of the spot.

They just need to charge her about 6 thousand dollars per year to drive, so she realizes it's not for her. It's gonna cost the insurance industry a lot more than that each year to fix the damage she's gonna cause. Brutal.

So yeah, I hate new drivers, bad drivers, and dumb drivers. I won't go into the accident I had two years ago while I was sitting at a stop sign. I was creamed by a Latino driving with his lights off. If I hadn't been pulling forward to get to the stop sign, he would've hit me right in the drivers door. Instead he wiped out the rear door of my wife's Equinox. He gave me the "No English" speach, so I just dialed 911. Fugger.

Ohio here I come. Get me outta here!

Today I'm going to complain about my stupid self. I've been trying all summer to get a set running schedule down to supplement my workout. Every time I start running, I hurt myself and then I can't run. In the spring it was a pulled muscle from hockey, a few months back it was a sprained ankle. Last night I cut my foot open on my box-spring. I CAN'T WIN! :wallbash: How am I supposed to get in shape if I can't run consistently?

UGH.

Today I'm going to complain about my stupid self. I've been trying all summer to get a set running schedule down to supplement my workout. Every time I start running, I hurt myself and then I can't run. In the spring it was a pulled muscle from hockey, a few months back it was a sprained ankle. Last night I cut my foot open on my box-spring. I CAN'T WIN! :wallbash: How am I supposed to get in shape if I can't run consistently?

UGH.

Stop being a pansy and suck it up. You're not supposed to be in shape. Round is a shape, and a darn fine one at that!

UGH.

Reminds me of when I hurt my shoulder back in December. My right arm was essentially useless so obviously I had to stop lifting. Ok, so it was time to catch up on the cardio I had been slacking off on a bit. A day or two later something goes wrong in my knee during a hockey game (playing hockey with one arm was fun). The only thing I could do for about a month was ride a bike.

Oh, and just to keep on topic, I'll complain about the fact that now that I'm well clear of those injuries, my schedule is too busy to find enough time to hit the gym consistently.

UGH.

Start riding a bike... seriously. Great exercise... and if you follow the rules of the road, it's non-impact! ;)

Here are 3 people I would give anything to go a day without hearing about:

Brett Favre

Mats Sundin

Manny Ramirez

Here's a quick solution:

Favre: Shut the hell up and go quietly into retirement, you legacy-tainting, egotistical, complaining ungrateful SOB. You think you're bigger than the sport. Don't let getting your name as a ticker item on ESPN go to your head.

Sundin: Make a damn decision already, and stick with it.

Manny: Maybe you need to stop being Manny. Suck it up, keep your mouth shut, and just go out there and execute as a member of the Red Sox. You'll get that release at the end of the season.

Let's add Jason Peters to that list. He has one decent year and thinks it's a good idea to hold out. Screw him, the Bills should let him sit home for the next three seasons.

My biggest complaint this day is not having sports talk to listen to in the morning. Earlier in the week they're talking about a wedding. Today it was text messaging. I hear more actual sports talk on 97 Rock. It's not like there is anything going on. Just Bills training camp, some big names are moving in baseball and the Olympics are coming up. Maybe tomorrow someone will have bought new socks or something. :wallbash:

One other thing this week...all you fuggers(and I'm not just talking about teenagers) who drive through a subdivision like you are at Daytona suck. Barely stopping at stop signs(I'm not talking about rolling stops), taking turns on two wheels, going 40+ mph etc...

I'm surprised you don't hear about more people being hit by cars in subdivisions.

One other thing this week...all you fuggers(and I'm not just talking about teenagers) who drive through a subdivision like you are at Daytona suck. Barely stopping at stop signs(I'm not talking about rolling stops), taking turns on two wheels, going 40+ mph etc...

I'm surprised you don't hear about more people being hit by cars in subdivisions.

That's what trunks and shovels are for :death:

Stop being a pansy and suck it up. You're not supposed to be in shape. Round is a shape, and a darn fine one at that!

lol I can't tell the State Trooper recruiters that though...

Reminds me of when I hurt my shoulder back in December. My right arm was essentially useless so obviously I had to stop lifting. Ok, so it was time to catch up on the cardio I had been slacking off on a bit. A day or two later something goes wrong in my knee during a hockey game (playing hockey with one arm was fun). The only thing I could do for about a month was ride a bike.

Oh, and just to keep on topic, I'll complain about the fact that now that I'm well clear of those injuries, my schedule is too busy to find enough time to hit the gym consistently.

Seriously. Fortunately I've been lucky enough that I haven't done anything to hurt my upper body this summer so I've been on a nice consistent roll with my workouts. *knock on wood*

Start riding a bike... seriously. Great exercise... and if you follow the rules of the road, it's non-impact! ;)

I actually have a mountain bike that I've been riding for years. Unfortunately that was back when I lived in Lancaster. Here where I live in Rochester there are a lot more hills and this poor bike just isn't taking the abuse I'm dishing out with the more challenging rides. Plus I really need a slightly larger frame, a better seat, and some new rims and tires. And some bike shorts for the chafing. :unsure: It's cheaper just to buy running shoes lol Maybe in the spring I'll be able to do some work on my bike, but until then I gotta stick with running. I'll just have to walk the next couple weeks instead until the cut heals.

still no love for us poor Leaf fans, the pain, the sorrow, the horror................. B-)

( just misbehaving ) :blush:

I want to complain about you not being here more often. So there!