Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

In-Laws.

BLOODY IGNORANT FOUL SELFISH FAT A$$HOLES!!

I have had it with them. They are lazy and stupid and mean and I hate them.

This post is what I had in mind when I started this thread, instead of people disagreeing with other peoples complaints.

So now I guess I'm complaining about people who aren't using this thread properly. :D

My complaint ? The idiots on this board who incessantly write very poorly - horrible spelling/grammatical/grammar errors - like the kind a fifth-grader would make. And I thought this was only reserved for the Bills board - guess I was wrong.

Examples: using apostrophe "s" for a nonpossessive noun, i.e., "jersey's"......ughhhhhhh !

Or the hack who tries to use a few big words, does so correctly, but then fumbles a simple word - over and over.

I know I'll get grief for this, but hey, it's complaint Thursday.... :wallbash:

"Only reserved"? Really?

Misusing "only." One of my big pet peeves. And people who write "should of" instead of "should have." And "for all intensive purposes."

• Like (+1) 1

This post is what I had in mind when I started this thread, instead of people disagreeing with other peoples complaints.

So now I guess I'm complaining about people who aren't using this thread properly. :D

:lol: Okay then one let me go with one of mine, "the people in rush hour or anytime for that matter who decide to stop in the acceleration lane to wait for a break to merge into traffic onto the freeway/highway" .

I HATE people who carry their luggage on the plane. I HATE all airlines, especially SW. I HATE the frickin guy who put a bomb in his shoe so now I have to remove my shoes when running the TSA gauntlet. I HATE the security lines at D concourse in BWI. I HATE summer thunderstorms. I HATE flying through O'hare after 4pm. I HATE flights that leave at 1AM. And I REALLY HATE MIDDLE SEATS on long flights between oversized Americans.

Good thread. Here's something on my mind all week.

The MLB all-star game. As a NL fan and a fan of the Chicago Cubs, and i never liked the all-star game to mean as much as HOME FIELD advantage but i can't believe how DUMB the rules are.

First off all, last year NL champion manager is the all-star coach. WHY? Who gives about LAST season THIS season. He's always been a horrible manager, last year he had a bad start and finished great... great. Now he's sucking again and managing the team that is playing for HOME FIELD for my cubs and the other NL powers? Second of all, he personally selects Brad Lidge, the biggest LOSER as a closer. The guy has given up more homers in the 9th then ANY current pitcher in the majors. He was thrown out of Houston after like 10 chances and in Philly, sure he's good but come on, half a season? Other players have just as good of stats and they should have had another starter in there.

Now, how fair is it, that players such as STARS Aramis Ramirez, Fukudome, Lance Berkman and even Utley play so little in the game, yet the NL had an "ALL STAR" outfield of Ryan Ludwick, Nate McLouth and Corey Hart for like 7 effing innings???? And let's not forget Christian GUZMAN at 3rd base? Dan Uggla who can't even get a simple grounder, 3 times..... these are the players who are trying to players on teams like the Mets, Phillies, Cubs and DBacks the HOME FIELD advantage in the world series? These bums? Please.

Rules gotta change.

Two changes i'd make, one, make like a NHL rule, say, on JUNE 20th, best team in NL and AL sends their manager to the all-star game, not the lucky manager from the previous season.

Two, if the game goes into extra innings, FIELD players can be re-used. So, no more GUZMAN in 3rd, we'd have Aramis Ramirez. No MORE Dan Uggla at 2nd base, we'll have Chase Utley. And so on. What a joke.

The format is now like 8-0 in favor of the AL since they made it "worth" something.... umm wtf? That's fair?

Btw, American league is like 12-2 in the first 2 games of the WC since this was a rule. Total joke.

Rant over. See ya next Thursday.

I hate getting on the train in the morning and the guy with the nasty as F dreds sits right in front of me and he smells like piss and other unmentionables. Then he starts playing w/ them and the seem to always come close to me. Then usually at the next stop the old guy with the red sores on his hands sits next to me and scratches them till I can see dead skin flaking in the morning sun flying all over the place and I know that stuff is just going right up my nose along with old stinky heads hair smell. It seems no matter what train I am on or what seat I sit in they both are there. It is as if the both have this plan that they will find me and sit all around me. I could get up by the train is so crowded its almost impossible to move around.

The MLB all-star game. As a NL fan and a fan of the Chicago Cubs, and i never liked the all-star game to mean as much as HOME FIELD advantage but i can't believe how DUMB the rules are.

First off all, last year NL champion manager is the all-star coach. WHY? Who gives about LAST season THIS season. He's always been a horrible manager, last year he had a bad start and finished great... great. Now he's sucking again and managing the team that is playing for HOME FIELD for my cubs and the other NL powers? Second of all, he personally selects Brad Lidge, the biggest LOSER as a closer. The guy has given up more homers in the 9th then ANY current pitcher in the majors. He was thrown out of Houston after like 10 chances and in Philly, sure he's good but come on, half a season? Other players have just as good of stats and they should have had another starter in there.

Now, how fair is it, that players such as STARS Aramis Ramirez, Fukudome, Lance Berkman and even Utley play so little in the game, yet the NL had an "ALL STAR" outfield of Ryan Ludwick, Nate McLouth and Corey Hart for like 7 effing innings???? And let's not forget Christian GUZMAN at 3rd base? Dan Uggla who can't even get a simple grounder, 3 times..... these are the players who are trying to players on teams like the Mets, Phillies, Cubs and DBacks the HOME FIELD advantage in the world series? These bums? Please.

Rules gotta change.

Two changes i'd make, one, make like a NHL rule, say, on JUNE 20th, best team in NL and AL sends their manager to the all-star game, not the lucky manager from the previous season.

Two, if the game goes into extra innings, FIELD players can be re-used. So, no more GUZMAN in 3rd, we'd have Aramis Ramirez. No MORE Dan Uggla at 2nd base, we'll have Chase Utley. And so on. What a joke.

The format is now like 8-0 in favor of the AL since they made it "worth" something.... umm wtf? That's fair?

Btw, American league is like 12-2 in the first 2 games of the WC since this was a rule. Total joke.

Fukodome sucks. Its a popularity contest. How the hell else would Soriano get in?

Gotta get in a couple more before Thursday ends.

I can't keep my plants alive. I try so hard but they keep losing their leaves. Maybe it's because my apartment is about 105 degrees in the summer.

Instead of coming attractions at the movies, they've started inserting commercials. I had previously thought that coming attractions take up too much time, but this is worse.

The heating instructions on my frozen quesedilla said that it would take 10 minutes to cook on the stove top. They should have said it takes 10 minutes for the outside to look and feel done, but biting into it will shatter your teeth on frozen peppers.

About in-laws... I'm earning a pair in few months, and they put my parents to SHAME. They clearly had a plan and stuck to it. Makes my parents look like Roseanne and Dan Connor.

Until next Thursday..

You're out of you're mind if you think that.

Fukodome 91/326 59 7 36 8 133 .279 .383

Bay 98/341 64 19 53 6 181 .287 .387

Nady 98/305 43 12 56 1 160 .321 .377

Mclouth 103/367 69 19 65 11 199 .281 .357

Basically the entire Pirates outfield is better than Fukodome. But I guess your right. He doesn't suck. Its still a popularity contest. I see you have no response for Soriano. I like how you conviently left that part out.

Fukodome 91/326 59 7 36 8 133 .279 .383

Bay 98/341 64 19 53 6 181 .287 .387

Nady 98/305 43 12 56 1 160 .321 .377

Mclouth 103/367 69 19 65 11 199 .281 .357

Basically the entire Pirates outfield is better than Fukodome. But I guess your right. He doesn't suck. Its still a popularity contest. I see you have no response for Soriano. I like how you conviently left that part out.

I left Soriano out because he's garbage. I don't like him at all. And yes, he shouldn't have played at the ASG (well, made it)

As for Fukudome, he's struggling on the road hitting, that is true. He's a great home hitter and he's amazing on defense. Doesn't defense matter anymore?? And his on-base percentage is higher then all 3 of those guys.

Not to mention, those three play in a sandbox at PNC park.

Rules gotta change.

A Cubs fan AND a Sabres fan.. Man you like your pain..

I seldom go to the movies anymore. There's just not anything that interests me.

But when I do go, right before each movie an usher gets up in front of the whole

audience (about seven in number) and asks that we donate to some cause or

another. I think it's The Jimmy Fund here in Massachusetts.

Then he or she goes around and collects the money.

there's something very wrong with that scenario.

I have many other complaints but I'll hold it down to that one.

I drove from Ridgecrest CA to Yosemite on Saturday and then Ridgecrest to Sequoia/Kings Canyon on Sunday. I paid $200 for gas and $40 in entrance fees to go to two parks. Couldn't get a room anywhere near the parks. Never thought I see the day I'd drop 250 bucks on gas and entrance fees. I'd like to thank all those that made this possible.