Bye Bye Bernie

Hirly5

I'd rather have the 79 El Camino over a lexus. Give me a muscle car over a luxury car anyday

Sorry man, but the girls in the picture are not hot, no matter what excuses you want to use, they are not hot

Find where I said they were hot.

And if you want a wrecked anything over a Lexus needing a little body work, then I guess that's all I need to know.

I went back and looked at the picture. Is it just me, or do they look like clones?

SBT

And if you want a wrecked anything over a Lexus needing a little body work, then I guess that's all I need to know.

SBT

How does the SBT warrant their own Wiki page?

How does the SBT warrant their own Wiki page?

The Playboy spread probably put them over the top, to be sure.

But I'm sure there are a lot more inane subjects that have their own Wiki page than this...

SBT

I cannot believe I wasted post number 4,000 on this post arguing about the relative hotness (or lack thereof) of the Swedish Bikini Team in relation to Mats Sundin's FA decision-making process.

What a maroon. :bag:

Found this about the GM feuds:

http://www.stlouisgametime.com/3/?p=767

the "GM Translator"

Mike Gillis and John Davidson will not likely send each other Christmas cards this year

:w00t: Thanks that was a hoot. Be careful though something like this could be fuel for maybe DR knew what he was doing when he traded B.. Don't want to fuel debate anymore do we :rolleyes:

Say what you want about this board ... but that's the kind of in-depth and forward thinking analysis you can't get just anywhere.

It's the reason I keep coming back for more. :thumbsup:

I cannot believe I wasted post number 4,000 on this post arguing about the relative hotness (or lack thereof) of the Swedish Bikini Team in relation to Mats Sundin's FA decision-making process.

What a maroon. :bag:

Yeah, but it was post 4k part 2, so it really doesn't matter anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
I'm calling it now, Peters will get TWO goals this year.

That would be a career year for Peters. It'd be sweet if his two goals were game winners in the playoffs. That'd probably be the only time I'd care about him being on this team. The guy wants fights, but he gets his arss kicked in most of them. :thumbdown:

That would be a career year for Peters. It'd be sweet if his two goals were game winners in the playoffs. That'd probably be the only time I'd care about him being on this team. The guy wants fights, but he gets his arss kicked in most of them. :thumbdown:

Seeing as Peters has never even played in the playoffs, this would be a huge accomplishment.

Archived