I just decided: I dont want to pay for the Center Ice package.

Chief Enabler

May I suggest soccer or lacrosse then? Possibly cricket??

I hear this eeeeeeeeeeeeeevery year..."I not renewing my season tickets, I'm not gonna go to a single game, I'm not getting the Center Ice package, I'm not gonna watch them on TV". You people are lying to yourselves! If you were that indifferent to this team then you WOULDN'T be on this board posting about them everyday. I complain about this team a lot and I get as frustrated as anyone at their shortcomings; but when I get back to the US I am going to catch every game possible - in person and on TV in HD. Why? Because I am addicted just like you all are. Why else would you be here? We are all addicts and the Sabres are our drug of choice.

Well said, and good luck to you while you're overseas. Here's to a safe and speedy return home :beer:

Again, I never said you were a fair weather fan ... if you were you would not be here in July. I wasn't trying to attack you, just looking at what you said from another point of view. You are just a pissed off fan, which is fine, and of course, everyone is way more into it and interested when their team is good, that is human nature ...

I'm frustrated too ... I was frustrated from 2002-04 ... but I never cancelled Center Ice. I'm just not wired that way, I guess. It's not and never has been an intellectual choice for me ... If they suck, I suffer with them, to me that is part of the deal. It's hard to explain it without sounding like I am judging you, but for ME, personally, that's how it works.

No worry about attack, just a chat, theres alot of :wallbash: going on. True that if or as they go into a losing cycle of years I will be here with a sarcastic angle why it is what it is. But, I am choosing not to hinge on every goal like I did. Because I now understand that this team is not built to win a Stanley Cup; just fiscal responsibility BS.

This all started almost a year ago today, ironically <_<

Archived