'Canes sign Samsonov

FogBat

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/8041700...nov-to-new-deal

I guess this isn't a bad deal for someone who has consistently been overrated and underachieved throughout his NHL career.

About the only thing he'd done prior to coming to Carolina was elevate himself to unwanted journeyman status. Maybe he's found himself a home now.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/8041700...nov-to-new-deal

I guess this isn't a bad deal for someone who has consistently been overrated and underachieved throughout his NHL career.

About the only thing he'd done prior to coming to Carolina was elevate himself to unwanted journeyman status. Maybe he's found himself a home now.

This gives Max a ton of hope somewhere! :thumbsup:

Like they say in the car business "There's an ass for every seat"

This gives Max a ton of hope somewhere! :thumbsup:

Like they say in the car business "There's an ass for every seat"

:lol:

BTW, you have a good point in your sig. However, with the amount of tangents that get thrown out there, that's highly unlikely.

For all the complaining people do about Kotalik around here, we should be happy that at $2.5 he's actually a bargain. I'll take his 23 goals, (12 on the PP) and 43 points anyday over somebody like Samsonov.

Absolutely, Al had a good year. When I first read your line here I thought, man there's alot of crappy players in this league then.

Conventional Wisdom: Samsonov is too soft, small, and streaky to play in the NHL.

New Wisdom: Soft, small, and streaky just might work in a Left Wing Lock in the SE division. Sign him up. :thumbsup:

I guess you could say that it puts new meaning to the term, "Timing is everything."

Archived