USA vs. Latvia (02/15)

Two or less

if he was a hockey official I hope he was good at it ... drafted #12 overall by the Sabres in 1973, he played a whopping 19 games in Buffalo and never registered a point ...

i could swear i remember destroying the knee of a ref by that name after i got checked in to him. normally who would remember such an event, but it was such an original name and at the time i was just getting in to hockey officiating.

i always love the way hockey can come full circle like that. i remember reading a Sabre article in some Guelph, ONT paper a few years ago and recognizing the writer as an instructor from hockey camp I attended at Ridley College in St. Catherines!

if he was a hockey official I hope he was good at it ... drafted #12 overall by the Sabres in 1973, he played a whopping 19 games in Buffalo and never registered a point ...

Honest to god...Morris Titanic was one of the realtors that sold my parent's house. And for future reference, he gets a little uncomfortable when asked about his NHL "career".

Corp - who was morris titanic? did he either play for the Sabres and/or was he a hockey official in WNY?!?!?

This is what happens to hockey teams that travel overseas and just meet their teammates for the first time and then attempt to win a hockey tournament.

He was the Brian Bosworth of the NHL in the 1970's. A very very big bust.

Archived