USA vs. Latvia (02/15)

Two or less

What a frackin joke. Ryan Miller is picking his ass at home and Grahme is looking like ass.

Latvia is up 3-2.

Can we also have any more 38+ year old defenseman. GMs are crap in sports. I could have put together a better USA team.

What a frackin joke. Ryan Miller is picking his ass at home and Grahme is looking like ass.

Latvia is up 3-2.

Can we also have any more 38+ year old defenseman. GMs are crap in sports. I could have put together a better USA team.

To his credit Grahame has been playing good of late and although I'm with you guys on the Miller bandwagon, I am still extremely happy that Miller is back home in the US. I would rather have a goalie rested for the homestretch then a gold in the Olympics (at least one that is won by a bunch of NHL players anyway).

Are the goals he let in so far that bad?

Now I will admit, I am trying to get some work done while I am trying to watch this game, so I am not paying very much attention, but...I don't think Grahame has looked very good. And the defenseman aren't going to be able to pinch much in this tourney because he is not going to come up with the big save when they get caught.

It appears that he is, along with the rest of his equipment from 1987 ... i remember when carolina went to the finals that one year they said he never gets new stuff, he just repairs the old stuff himself ...

can't blame him there - i hate breaking in new equipment especially skates! i just bought a new pair of CCM's this year and they are destroying my feet!

irbe is still wearing his old crap. they made mention about how he played for a bunch of minor league teams the past couple seasons... then the one guy mentioned that if he does well, he can go to the next level.

um?? didn't he play in the nhl for like 10 years? what's higher than that?

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Nagano 1998 Part Deux.

Who will trash the hotel room this time around since Roenick is not around.

Did Chris Drury even play today?

Drury was out there...I think he was on a line with Cole for a little while, and I remember seeing him get dragged down in front of the net.

Hopefully the US can pull off a win tomorrow, because it might get ugly when we see some of the better teams.

irbe is still wearing his old crap. they made mention about how he played for a bunch of minor league teams the past couple seasons... then the one guy mentioned that if he does well, he can go to the next level.

um?? didn't he play in the nhl for like 10 years? what's higher than that?

Corp - who was morris titanic? did he either play for the Sabres and/or was he a hockey official in WNY?!?!?

This is what happens to hockey teams that travel overseas and just meet their teammates for the first time and then attempt to win a hockey tournament.

Archived