My favourite thing to do

Toddkaz

One of my favourite things to do is look at the archives at people predictions and comments on the buffalo sabres and NHL.

My favourite is DELUCA's posts man if we had a seperate board for predictions and posts this guy would really look like a fool. Take some time out of your day get some popcorn and maybe a jumbo cola and have a good time reading some of these fools posts. lol :lol:

One of my favourite things to do is look at the archives at people predictions and comments on the buffalo sabres and NHL.

My favourite is DELUCA's posts man if we had a seperate board for predictions and posts this guy would really look like a fool. Take some time out of your day get some popcorn and maybe a jumbo cola and have a good time reading some of these fools posts. lol :lol:

Go back to years prior when DeLuca dubbed Regier/Quinn/Ruff the most inept trio in all of hockey!

PTR

this is one of my favourite it is from November from DELUCA.

To say I've been down on the direction of this franchise and the talent on this team may be a bit of an understatement. That said. I was shocked at how they played Saturday night. I did not see a collaspe like coming.

Watching that game makes me beleive that not only what I have been saying is 100% dead on. I'm starting to think it is worse then I ever imagined.

For the first time this season I am almost speechless. I had hoped I was wrong and that this team could prove me wrong. But the weakness thsi team showed I can not find the words to describe.

A major change in the comings days needs to happen. If no change comes this team will be out of the playoffs before the new year. This team needs direction, talent and heart. All are traits Regier knows nothing about.

I don't think i am being a dick. I think looking at the past is very interesting at what people say is entertaining.

Go back to years prior when DeLuca dubbed Regier/Quinn/Ruff the most inept trio in all of hockey!

PTR

PTR...Deluca wasn't alone in his criticism of Regier/Quinn/Ruff. I'm not saying they were the worst in the NHL, but when you miss the playoffs for three straight years, somebody was not doing their job. Considering the turnaround this year, I'm not saying they went from being dumb to geniuses over night, just that the team that was put out on the ice was below average for 01-02, 02-03 & 03-04.

Archived