Boston Signing Players Left & Right

PTS

Guest Rabbit151

You look at salary cap situations and in the new NHL, a Sabres fan should be optimistic. The Sabres could never compete before with Detroit, Philly, Dallas etc. Now the Sabres have cap room, and I believe a few key acquisitions would make them a very good team. They have solid 3rd, maybe even 2nd line players already.

But, here we sit watching Columbus, Atlanta, Philly, Boston, LA doing something to help themselves.

Hello Buffalo? Is there anybody out there? I like Regiers patience and diligence - usually. But these are different circumstances. Darcy needs to get with this free-agent program - PRONTO!!

By next week the best thing he's gonna get for defence will be no better than what he's got right now. Can Buffalo not attract stars to it's city? With the exception of the last few years, Buffalo has had a strong tradition of above-average teams ( in the regular season ).

By the way, they really need a goalie. I'm sorry, but Biron should go, Noronen and Miller can fight for back-up. They will never win with these guys as the starters. Break the bank on a goalie. Surely an organization that had great success with a host of nobodys and Hasek would realise this.

SPORTSNET.CA REPORTS THE LOS ANGELES KINGS HAVE SIGNED FORMER ST. LOUIS BLUES FORWARD PAVOL DEMITRA TO A THREE-YEAR, $13.5 MILLION CONTRACT!

damn...only $4.5mm/year... he's a much more consistent player than Satan...just glad he's playing out west so he won't hurt us on a regualr basis....any word on Rafalski, Gonchar or Schneider?

Murray gets 4 years, McEachern gets 2 years. Bruins Website

Also, crickets heard chripping outside of HSBC Arena.

BTW: The Sabres website is beyond horrible.

LOL i love that... its sooo true too... you status quo... the whole hockey world changes... and regier holds sted fast to his 'status quo'... if not degrading what is left... i still have yet to see a replacement for satan... what gives?

Guest Darcy Requeer

Darcy's standing at the prom with his hands in his pockets, and the only girls left are the catchers from the softball team.

Darcy's standing at the prom with his hands in his pockets, and the only girls left are the catchers from the softball team.

What's sad is I remember waking up next to a few girls like that. That means that Darcy is either drunk or OD'd on the performance enhancing drugs.

Archived