Official Off-Topic Olympic Thread

Eleven

haha Bush is the man. worst president ever may go to Jimmy Carter...

Carter wasn't a good president. Did some really good things, but was largely ineffective.

Bush though! It's not just that he is stupid, its that he is the boy blunder. Everything he touches turns into disaster. And the lies, distortions and misinformation....Awful President

Carter wasn't a good president. Did some really good things, but was largely ineffective.

Bush though! It's not just that he is stupid, its that he is the boy blunder. Everything he touches turns into disaster. And the lies, distortions and misinformation....Awful President

Let's see... President? Check. Rich? Check. Ivy league education? Check.

Who's the stupid one now? ;)

Let's see... President? Check. Rich? Check. Ivy league education? Check.

Who's the stupid one now? ;)

Are you serious?

Rich? Yes, born with a silver spoon in his mouth...Ivy League 'Eductaion'? Ya, the best money and influence can buy..President? Sort of, just proves what money and influence can buy in this country.

>>who's the stupid one now?<<<

Probably the one who thinks Bush earned his money.

Are you serious?

Rich? Yes, born with a silver spoon in his mouth...Ivy League 'Eductaion'? Ya, the best money and influence can buy..President? Sort of, just proves what money and influence can buy in this country.

>>who's the stupid one now?<<<

Probably the one who thinks Bush earned his money.

Man, you must hate a lot of politicians then ;)

I think the lies, distortions and misinformation award goes to Clinton. Bush is an honest guy, and I guess our national security is a disaster youre right...

Clinton lied about a bj, Bush lies about everything. Guess it depends on what you think is important.

Clinton did a good job on national security, Bush is just using the issue for political gain. Horrible president.

If you think all Bill Clinton lied about was a bj you are legally retarded. Did you ever stop and think when the terrorists that were involved in 9/11 entered the country? Under Clinton. Bush uses the issue because it is an important issue not for any gain of his own.

Just to further that, it was the dems that politicized the issue. It wasn't what Bill Clinton lied about, it is the fact that he lied under oath. And while Bush has made his mistakes, all in all I think he's done a good job. He takes a lot of slack from a biased press.

If you think all Bill Clinton lied about was a bj you are legally retarded. Did you ever stop and think when the terrorists that were involved in 9/11 entered the country? Under Clinton. Bush uses the issue because it is an important issue not for any gain of his own.

Ummmm....sorry, but you just don't know very much. Clinton had a terror czar in the Cabinet to coordinate anti-terrorism efforts. Bush demoted him. Ashcroft made terrorism a lower priority as Attorney General. And Bush was warned and still let those things happen. I hate to defend Clinton, but at least the guy had a brain, as well as a penis. Bush seems to have neither.

Hey, if you wanna tell me what else Clinton lied about I'm all ears. I can throw back much more serious stuff that the boy blunder has lied about, so "Bring it on." We'll see if you get to "Mission Accomplished" or not.

Also, I think accusing someone of lying for acting on intelligence that turned out to be inaccurate is unfair...That is an entirely different topic of dicussion (do we rely too much on signals intelligence?)

Forget the intelligence, this administration lies about everything! I mean everything! Remember when they sent the prescription drug bill to Congress? They fired the accountant that estimated the cost of bill, and wouldn't lie to congress. Oil will pay for the war? Hell, in Buffalo Bush said he needed warrents to "wiretap." And so much else. Cheney is a pathological liar.

Forget the intelligence, this administration lies about everything! I mean everything! Remember when they sent the prescription drug bill to Congress? They fired the accountant that estimated the cost of bill, and wouldn't lie to congress. Oil will pay for the war? Hell, in Buffalo Bush said he needed warrents to "wiretap." And so much else. Cheney is a pathological liar.

And the Clinton administration didn't lie about things?

Well a quick google search came up with this:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/LIES.html

Do I expect this to change your opinion? Nope. Do I expect you to change my opinion? Nope. I think we should agree to disagree on this.

Thanks, that was a great link. All I can say is, that Bush's lies were more harmful and destructive than were Clinton's. You don't agree, I assume and like you said, let's just agree to disagree. I'm good on that.

Archived