Canadian women up big again

Corp000085

If there are only three or four nations that can put a competent team together, perhaps the sport doesn't belong in the Olympics just yet.

But then I wouldn't have been able to check out that little hottie that started in net for Italy yesterday, and I wouldn't be living the dream of watching three hockey games in a row today. (USA is up 4-0 on Germany right now.)

Pro Bowl? What Pro Bowl?

If there are only three or four nations that can put a competent team together, perhaps the sport doesn't belong in the Olympics just yet.

But then I wouldn't have been able to check out that little hottie that started in net for Italy yesterday, and I wouldn't be living the dream of watching three hockey games in a row today. (USA is up 4-0 on Germany right now.)

Pro Bowl? What Pro Bowl?

Yea I agree with you that this sport has no depth at all. USA had 21 shots vs Germanys 1 at the end of the first period. The skill level is so drastically different they should either do a 4 team round robin or not have it at all.

Yea I agree with you that this sport has no depth at all. USA had 21 shots vs Germanys 1 at the end of the first period. The skill level is so drastically different they should either do a 4 team round robin or not have it at all.

As if to prove the point, USA network just flashed a stat across the bottom of the screen: USA women are 44-0-1 all time in all competitions against all teams other than Canada.

As I passed through an airport this morning I saw an article that indicated that the mens game was just as pathetic when it started in the olympics back in the day 20s/30s.

Basically, women in North America kick ass because of Title 9 and all of the hockey programs (100+) in the US.

I hope that Sweden would put up a fight against Canada today...no such luck.

USA isn't all that good, womens pool is very weak and USA were not exactly playing amazingly well offensivly wise like Canada, who is stacked, but, it doesn't matter how good or bad USA is, Monday's Final USA vs. Canada will be a war !!

That 18 year old girl, Parsons has some real sick skill, she's probably the best women i've ever seen play hockey, she's quick, has good vison and a sick shot thats accurate.

Archived