The Rangers Are Better Than The Sabres?

bob_sauve28

Sorry Deluca that wasn't me. I have a few girlfriends to take up my time. I think maybe you should get an AIDS test so you don't spread it around.

The TSN powerpoll is not head to head ranking. It is a best of 7 vs an NHL team not any one team in particular. And for that matter until proven I don't see Buffalo that strong in a best of 7 also.

But file your complaints here.......

If you would like to voice your opinion regarding the NHL Power Rankings please e-mail Scott Cullen at scullen@tsn.ca. Be sure to include your name and location and check the weekly mailbag for responses to the most compelling e-mails.

Sorry Deluca that wasn't me. I have a few girlfriends to take up my time. I think maybe you should get an AIDS test so you don't spread it around.

The TSN powerpoll is not head to head ranking. It is a best of 7 vs an NHL team not any one team in particular. And for that matter until proven I don't see Buffalo that strong in a best of 7 also.

But file your complaints here.......

If you would like to voice your opinion regarding the NHL Power Rankings please e-mail Scott Cullen at scullen@tsn.ca. Be sure to include your name and location and check the weekly mailbag for responses to the most compelling e-mails.

I'm sure you do. That's why have so much time to spend on hockey message boards :lol:

Archived