Street Credit to book smarts

Toddkaz

on Vanek's Shoot out.

Didn't there used to be a rule that you had to keep the puck infront of you? When I saw the move, for some reason I thought it was illegal

Insite into winning...

I don't want the Sabres to beat Ottawa tomorrow.

I guess you never had success so you don't know how it could go to a persons head. 

Sitting around for a couple of weeks hearing what a great job they have done is not a good thing

and my personal favourite...

Did the Peters fight in anyway contribute to the outcome of the game? No. It's a complete waste of time. I took that time to grab a beer

I hope DELUCA is not your leader

Your education continues.

con?text Pronunciation (kntkst)

n.

1. The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.

2. The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting.

And to an earlier point. Andjuice Peters is no Dave Semenko. You can't even compare the two because the game has changed so much. Your Don Cherry mind set is showing through. This isn't the 70's or 80' when the Semenko's and Schultz's had an actual purpose. The game has become a more talent based product. Sideshows like Juice and others take away from what is an exciting product. Over the next few seasons the Peters of the NHL will be completely gone from the game. The physical part of the game will be taken care of by players like Paul Gaustad. The goons are a thing of the past. Like leeches they once served a purpose but are now deemed useless.

Feel free to use any one sentence to try to make a point. It's really kinda funny when you do.

;)

Why do you waste your time replying to him?

I feel like I am doing my part to make the world a better place. It's like working with an autistic child. That feeling that if I can make him a better person it in turn makes me a better person.

Or it could be that I'm bored.

I feel like I am doing my part to make the world a better place. It's like working with an autistic child. That feeling that if I can make him a better person it in turn makes me a better person.

Or it could be that I'm bored.

haha awsome i love it... but i think if we all ignore him and leave all posts that he starts with NO replys he may start to go away or at least post sensibly...

Archived