Best place to watch Sabres?

topshelfcookies

Since I can't afford to splurge for Gold level games...even though it's killing me not to be in the arena tonight for the Sens, my friends and I were going to just go catch the game at a bar/restaraunt in WNY.

Any suggestions?

I'm looking more for a place with a great game night vibe and good TV's, rather than a place with good food.

I'm not trying to get free advertising for any particular place...I just figured people on this board would know of some cool places to go.

Not sure about downtown, but I grew up in Clarance. I went back for a visit last month. Buffalo Wild Wings on Transit is a great place to catch a game. I know it's a chain, but give it a shot.

BONUS: they have Bubble Hockey; no hockey bar experience can be complete without it.

Not sure about downtown, but I grew up in Clarance. I went back for a visit last month.  Buffalo Wild Wings on Transit is a great place to catch a game.  I know it's a chain, but give it a shot. 

BONUS: they have Bubble Hockey; no hockey bar experience can be complete without it.

If you do go to Wildwings, remember it is a chain based in MINNESOTA. If you do order the wings, make sure you request hot or extra hot. The hot are basically the equivalent of Duff's mild.

Pearl Street Brewery, downtown and just a few blocks from HSBC

Great Beer, Two Floors, tons of Pool tables, Fantastic wings, Packed full of sabres fans!! Great spot to go after the game too...Ill be there

Archived