Positives about cutting Satan

Corp000085

If Max stays healthy he'll net 35-40 this year.

Yep, and JP Losman will throw for 30 TDs this season. Max is a 20 (30 tops) goal scorer. You can only hope that we have people that can clean up his rebounds.

Anyone know how shootout goals will figure into game stats?

The final game scores will reflect one goal to the winner of the shootout, no matter how many goals are scored... so, if the game is tied 3-3 going into the shootout round, and the shootout round is won 7-6, the final score would be 4-3, as opposed to 10-9... My guess on the stats are some brand new categories: "shootout goals scored", "shootout saves recorded", "shootout save %", "shootout goals against", etc.

Figure, if marty biron saves 950/1000 shots, has a 2.00 gaa, but lets in 300 of 375 shootout goals, those wouldn't count against his regular statistics...

Guest Not Important
If Max stays healthy he'll net 35-40 this year.

If he stays healthy, and if he shows any ability to finish- something he's never done in the past.

Forward lines I would like to see:

Hecht - Briere - Max

Vanek - Drury - Dumont

Pyatt - Roy - Kotalik

Mair - Taylor - Grier

My memory might be fading but I recall that the line of Dumont, Daniel Briere and Jochen Hecht semed to a strong line for us. I know I might be in the minority but feel Kotalik is a better goal scorer than Max. As a result I would place Afinogenov on your 3rd line and put Ales on the second in place of Dumont. I also think Grier is better than Pyatt and could see him on the 3rd line in place of Pyatt at times.

Archived