This team is great! Sens on Sat! Who's going?

navybillsfan

Nothing better that seeing a teams D outskate the other team wingers. Last night was a great win and we made Philly look old. They could not hang with Buffalo and we owned that game from the first drop of the puck, even though they took a 1-0 lead....

Now on to Saturday..... Who is friggin pumped! I big win here will set the tone for this team marching to the playoffs!!!!

Go Sabres!

i was there last night and i too noticed us out skateing philly... there just tooo slow now... espcially without foresberg... its unfortunate for them but its our advantage... it was nice for miller to hear USA being chanted... i couldn't morally particiapte but i did in the lets go buffalo chants and stayed silent during the lets go sabres chants... as its just not right.

There are still lots of tickets remaining for this game too...which is a bit surprising but i guess it's tough for some because it's a gold game...i was all for this idea at the beginning of the season, but now i think they should tweak it...

Anyway, i'll be there...should be good, better if it's sold out...

Is Dom playing? There has been speculation that he may not be. It would seem that if the Sens want to maintain there lead, they would go with their best in a head-to-head match.

Dom is afraid. He won't play in Buffalo.

For a while last night, the Sen's looked average. They were down 2-0 against the Pens. Unfortunately they woke up and had 7 unanswered goals including 3 shorty's.

By the 3rd period, they looked like they were clicking on all cylinders. Should be a great game (I don't think the Sens will be as slow out of the gate vs. the Sabres).

I'm one of those 5 others out of Rochester tagging along with Briere48 for the game.

Dom is coming off 2 straight games on back-to-back nights [Wednesday and Thursday] so who knows if he'll play a 3rd game in 4 days on Saturday night. You would think he has to considering how close we are in the division now, but we're talking Dom Hasek here... playing in Buffalo... as an opponent. I wish the public could know 100% if he was playing Before tomorrow because that would almost definetely bring a sell-out crowd to the arena.

Dom is coming off 2 straight games on back-to-back nights [Wednesday and Thursday] so who knows if he'll play a 3rd game in 4 days on Saturday night. You would think he has to considering how close we are in the division now, but we're talking Dom Hasek here... playing in Buffalo... as an opponent.

On most preview stories, including ones from AP, TSN, Ottawa Sun, Buffalo News; all are stating that Hasek will be in net for the Sens.

Archived