Speed Kills

inkman

"You don't want to be playing your best hockey right now. You want to play your best hockey against top teams in the last weeks of the season and that's what we intend to do".Knuble

If you don't want to be playing your best hockey, why are they so upset when they lose? :D :lol:

Can you believe he actually said this? I understand wanting to peak at the right moment, but not play your best? I will be showing this quote to plenty of people over the next few days.....gotta love it!

"You don't want to be playing your best hockey right now. You want to play your best hockey against top teams in the last weeks of the season and that's what we intend to do".Knuble

If you don't want to be playing your best hockey, why are they so upset when they lose? :D :lol:

Can you believe he actually said this? I understand wanting to peak at the right moment, but not play your best? I will be showing this quote to plenty of people over the next few days.....gotta love it!

yea that shows his motivation and consistancy... he'll decide to contribute when the time is right... thats fine.... one less weapon that they have and 2 more points for us...

i love the two philly articles. great reads.

on a side note, another 2 point game for pomiville. 6 points in last 4 GP. 12 goals and 9 assists in 29 games. this kid is stunning me.

yes i agree with you about pominville he's certainly been impressive... i should pick him up for my fantasy leauge... but... he's my darkhorse if one of my guys goes down... him and roy still haven't been picked up in my leauge and there consistant point getters.

yes i agree with you about pominville he's certainly been impressive... i should pick him up for my fantasy leauge... but... he's my darkhorse if one of my guys goes down... him and roy still haven't been picked up in my leauge and there consistant point getters.

can u imagine what he'd get point wise in a full season? if he had played a full season i mean. his on pace for 24 goals now!

can u imagine what he'd get point wise in a full season? if he had played a full season i mean. his on pace for 24 goals now!

yea.... sometimes all you gotta do is give a guy a chance. he's making the best of it... i think he's here to stay... well he has to be i guess now... we put him on waivers and he won't last 2 minutes...

Archived