FACE THE FACTS ABOUT THE SABRES FOLKS

Guest SABRES_SHMELNIK_LIKE_ZHITNIK

The Buffalo Sabres are nothing but a tax write-off! Face the music.....

Satan will be missed.....

Darcy is a moron and a retard.....

"We are looking to keep a payroll of 28 million" HAHAHAHAHAH This team will have the trade value of a half pack of gum!

Another long season of hockey to go along with JP and the Bills....

Tic Tac anyone????

Don't you have somewhere else to be a$$hole... <_<

Ah, no...

I think they call this a message board. Good place to vent with a few Sabres fans.

I guess you enjoy the state of your team and the direction?

Im not saying we dont have some talent but Satan will be missed (huge) and I just dont see Darcy and company spending anything for help....

I'd love to see what Miro could have done for us in the "new" NHL, but since he was a UFA after this season anyway, he wasn't coming back, so good riddance....I won't miss the holdouts, I won't miss the sulking, and I won't miss the disappearing acts for games at a time..he's a great talent when he wants to be, but we need players who show up EVERY night. I'm just pissed Darcy didn't pull the trigger on the deadline deal with the Isles 2 seasons ago - at least we'd have something to show for Satan.

As for Darcy, he got Briere for Gratton, Hecht and Grier for essentially nothing, Gilmour and J.P. for GROSEK, Barnes for Barnaby...so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for at least another 8 months..if he can turn the $3.8 million saved by cutting Miro into 2 top 4 d-men, then he's done his job...Hamrlik, Aucoin, Rafalski and Miller would all look great sporting the Goathead...

I'd love to see what Miro could have done for us in the "new" NHL, but since he was a UFA after this season anyway, he wasn't coming back, so good riddance....I won't miss the holdouts, I won't miss the sulking, and I won't miss the disappearing acts for games at a time..he's a great talent when he wants to be, but we need players who show up EVERY night. I'm just pissed Darcy didn't pull the trigger on the deadline deal with the Isles 2 seasons ago - at least we'd have something to show for Satan.

As for Darcy, he got Briere for Gratton, Hecht and Grier for essentially nothing, Gilmour and J.P. for GROSEK, Barnes for Barnaby...so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for at least another 8 months..if he can turn the $3.8 million saved by cutting Miro into 2 top 4 d-men, then he's done his job...Hamrlik, Aucoin, Rafalski and Miller would all look great sporting the Goathead...

They would look great but I doubt any of them with the exception of Miller will be in a Sabs sweater come opening night.

I'm sure it's deeper than the finances.

Satan didn't want to be here, and who knows what kind of discussion went on involving that fact. Satan also could very well have been holding our younger forwards back. For that we'll have to see.

I'm not supporting the move, but I'm withholding judgement on it until all the facts are out. If it is strictly a cost-cutting thing I'll be just as upset as the current cryers of doom.

I'm sure it's deeper than the finances.

Satan didn't want to be here, and who knows what kind of discussion went on involving that fact.  Satan also could very well have been holding our younger forwards back.  For that we'll have to see.

I'm not supporting the move, but I'm withholding judgement on it until all the facts are out.  If it is strictly a cost-cutting thing I'll be just as upset as the current cryers of doom.

The idea that Satan didn't want to play here is false. He wanted to very much but obviously over the past two seasons, he and Lindy got into it a few times.

I think it stemed from Miro's frustration with not winning and I for one won't fault him for that. The back breaker came when Lindy rotated the "C" away from him when the Sabres led by Satan had a great month of December in 2003.

I've had two great conversations with Miro in the past, including playing with him once at the Amherst Pepsi Center, the guy is the nicest guy in the world. I don't buy the locker room problem theory. He wanted to win and being sent to the fourth line didn't go over too well for him.

I wish him the best, I just hope he doesn't come back to haunt us.

Plus, who's going to score against the Rangers and Devils now, Miro score 90% of our goals against those two teams.

The idea that Satan didn't want to play here is false. He wanted to very much but obviously over the past two seasons, he and Lindy got into it a few times.

I think it stemed from Miro's frustration with not winning and I for one won't fault him for that. The back breaker came when Lindy rotated the "C" away from him when the Sabres led by Satan had a great month of December in 2003.

I've had two great conversations with Miro in the past, including playing with him once at the Amherst Pepsi Center, the guy is the nicest guy in the world. I don't buy the locker room problem theory. He wanted to win and being sent to the fourth line didn't go over too well for him.

I wish him the best, I just hope he doesn't come back to haunt us.

Anyway, who's going to score against the Rangers and Devils, Miro score 90% of our goals against those two teams.

I wasn't at all trying to levy blame for the situation on Satan or anyone else. I was just saying that Satan, for whatever reason, was unhappy here. Not necessarily the city, or the team, but the situation.

Other than his performance during a few periods of time, I've never had any problem with Satan. I just think that this was more than a business decision.

Archived