Daniel Paille

fushetti

Lindy wanted to take out Boulton, except Peters isn't who did it.

I missed the game Allan or maybe by sarcasm you meant that nobody did anything?

Boults sure has managed to piss off a lot of people this year...

Speaking of goons, does anyone find it strangely ironic that Brad May, former teammate to Bertuzzi, now plays with the Avs? I did not realize that until the other night when I was watching 'Nucks at Avs.

Lindy wanted to take out Boulton, except Peters isn't who did it.

mrjsbu96 - look back at the threads for one titled Boulton-Peters. What happened is that shortly into the game, right after Buffalo had taken a 1-0 lead the pucked was dropped and simultaneuosly Peters and Boulton dropped their gloves. They spent what seemed like an eternity motioning to each other, eventually swung and had one of the least productive, relevant to the game "fights" in NHL history. In the third period Vanek cleanly nailed Boulton to the boards and he acted injured before being helped off the ice.

mrjsbu96 - look back at the threads for one titled Boulton-Peters. What happened is that shortly into the game, right after Buffalo had taken a 1-0 lead the pucked was dropped and simultaneuosly Peters and Boulton dropped their gloves. They spent what seemed like an eternity motioning to each other, eventually swung and had one of the least productive, relevant to the game "fights" in NHL history. In the third period Vanek cleanly nailed Boulton to the boards and he acted injured before being helped off the ice.

If you watch closely, you'll see Boulton's left skate get caught in the ice and his knee twisted laterally. He wasn't faking. I'd bet he sprained his MCL on that play.

Archived