‘"I guess it’s just wait and see what the next 24 hours hold," Mair told The Buffalo News after practice Monday afternoon. "It’s something fresh and new in my career that I haven’t been through. I’ll just wait it out, and if I get claimed then I get an opportunity to go play somewhere, and if not I’ll either stay here or go down and help Portland. I’d like to continue to help this team. If I can, that’d be great. This is where I want to be."’
Note: While we are busy tweaking the front page design to make it more appealing and functional (especially for our mobile readers), you may notice odd layout errors. Please hit "control-F5" to refresh the page and load the latest files. Thank you!